Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nosler 270 130gr solid base Lead tip bullets for sale, these are nosler 1st quality still sealed in shrink wrap as they left the factory, box of 50/$15.00 per box, I have 25 boxes for sale. Additionally I have Nosler 7mm 150gr solid base Lead Tip bullets 1st quality factory sealed box of 50/$15.00 per box , I have 5 boxes for sale. From time to time I also have once fired brass for sale, currently I have some 270Win Winchester headstamp S17.00 per 100. 501-772-6633 CL or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
You do any reloading with those?:cool:

Welcome to the forums.
Good to see you made it here.
johnf, not johns.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Where are you located? Does the price you have posted include shipping? Do you take PayPal? I am interested in the five boxes of 7mm. Any discount if I take all 5 of them? Thanks!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do any reloading with those?:cool:

Welcome to the forums.
Good to see you made it here.
johnf, not johns.
Hi johnF, yes I've used Nosler solid base bullets for as long as Nosler has been making them. I'm old enough that I have tried all the bullets that are available to the handloader and settled on these for a number of reasons. They are near match quality if you punch holes in targets, they will give deep penetration with perfect mushrooming and tough enough to use against larger animals such as Elk or Moose. I have shot deer thru the sternum and recovered the bullet near the anal area so the bullet is deep penetrator. William

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you located? Does the price you have posted include shipping? Do you take PayPal? I am interested in the five boxes of 7mm. Any discount if I take all 5 of them? Thanks!!
The price doesn't include shipping ,the bullets weigh 3 1/2 to 4 pounds and would have to be shipped via Postal Priority Mail $8.95, sorry I can't discount for 5 boxes. If your interested email me at [email protected] and let me have your ph#. I tried to respond on the other thread and don't know if you got my reply or not. It may take a while before I figure out the links and how they work. Is there a page for reloading related items?? William

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nosler 270 130gr solid base Lead tip bullets for sale, these are nosler 1st quality still sealed in shrink wrap as they left the factory, box of 50/$15.00 per box, I have 25 boxes for sale. These are the same bullets that were in the old Nosler red box. I have a few hundred once fired 270 brass for sale, Winchester headstamp S17.00 per 100. 501-772-6633 CL or email me at [email protected][/email

1 - 6 of 6 Posts