Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several items for sale, all prices are obo. Located a few miles west of Cabot, you can text me or message on here. 5019410348 I have a way to load Everything that is listed.

1972 Massey Ferguson Model 150 Diesel tractor, it starts and runs good shifts through all the gears like it’s supposed to, has one set of hydraulic remotes out the rear, brakes work great on it, pto engages and operates like it should, when I bought it I was told the injectors had been rebuilt/replaced the tractor runs and works like it’s supposed to. It has a small fuel leak on the injector pump when it is not running, probably a O ring that needs replaced. Asking $3600

Taylor Way 8’ drag type Disc one bearing will need replaced but it could probably be used the way it is. All the cutting blades are in good shape. Asking $850

4 wheel V rake all the tines are intact and the hydraulics work like they should, has good tires on it, I just raked about 10 acres with it. Asking $1400

3 point 7’ field cultivator works like it should asking $400

4’ pull type disc all the bearings are in good shape and cutting blades intact asking $200

Like I said all prices are obo and I could be happy to make package deal on several pieces. I also have more pics if needed.

IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2451.jpg
IMG_2459.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2460.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts