Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those who disagree with the lifting of the robo ban we might still have a chance to change the AGFC decision. Please take a few minutes and write a short email to the AGFC commissioners and tell them your thoughts. I have already done so as well as many others. Just remember to be politically correct when addressing them.

this is the emails of the current commissioners....
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
George needs to update his e-mail on the AGFC page. His correct e-mail is

[email protected]

All those guys at The Refuge need to know that as well.

I talked to Brett this morning and he said to not quit trying but to not put much faith in the Internet Fodder either, but hey if there is even a glimmer of light I am in.

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George needs to update his e-mail on the AGFC page. His correct e-mail is

[email protected]

All those guys at The Refuge need to know that as well.

I talked to Brett this morning and he said to not quit trying but to not put much faith in the Internet Fodder either, but hey if there is even a glimmer of light I am in.
Thanks Hambone I'll change that. I figure it's worth a shot, who knows!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Also, I have already posted this once. People need to know when sending e-mails or letters the UALR Survey was skewed even if it was the slightest bit.

During the Commission meeting right befor the vote Brett announced that an AGFC employee had been surveyed 4 DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!!!!! She does not duck hunt she just happened to go on 1 hunt last year and bought a stamp, and she gave answers 4 DIFFERENT TIMES for the UALR Survey.

When Brett said this at the meeting even if she was the only person to have this happen to (which you can bet your ass she was not) the data was incorrect.

Make sure to mention the fact that Commissioner Morgan came out and said right before the vote that the UALR Survey had questioned an AGFC Employee 4 DIFFERENT TIMES.

This employee is a good person and I believe her. When I visited with her about it she said it was a different person each time and she "says" she never thought to tell them she had already taken the survey, and she only bought duck stamps that ONE TIME.

I have always tried to make a stand for Commissioners when I thought they were treated unfairly, or spoken out of context about, but the Duck Hunters of this State got screwed on this deal from all angles. If they want to base their decision on the UALR Survey which George said they did. Let them know the survey was BOGUS to begin with.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I don't think they are neccessary to kill duck. but by golly I will use them if I can because there will be a lot of folks where I hunt using them. So I figure that if you are good enough to kill ducks without them you ought to be able to slaughter them with it

·
Registered
884 Posts
Against it hell why would anyone be against it I love the ROBO where do we write if we are happy about it and want to keep it.
Just dont come to Arkansas

You can use the same e-mail addresses that Manybeards listed. You might want to read a grammar textbook before you start compiling your message.
and you can leave as well

Keep it up Manybeards. :up:

·
Registered
202 Posts
ducks

I hunt big lake, stuttgart, dewitt and have 2 pits leased out this year I love killing arkansas ducks especially sky blasting around other hunters. Oh and I do like houston nutt I miss him coaching just like I miss the robo best 2 things to come to ark in a long time.

·
Premium Member
20,528 Posts
I hunt big lake, stuttgart, dewitt and have 2 pits leased out this year I love killing arkansas ducks especially sky blasting around other hunters. Oh and I do like houston nutt I miss him coaching just like I miss the robo best 2 things to come to ark in a long time.
If you'll just do the "Hawg Call" I will personal sanctify you as a " Arkansan In Seasonal re-location".............I work with a 'Bama" boy and he was very happy with this week's outcome.

GO HOGS GO...............Spin Baby Spin................:up:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I oppose the ROBO ducks, and I don't care if someone hunting in a field next to me uses a dozen, i'm not. We have 3 junked out, might make a mojo crow out of them or something. Decoys and a jerk string and plenty of shells, oh and of course a RNT...:thumb:
Arkansas folks can kill ducks with no mojo or guide. :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,528 Posts
Just dont come to Arkansas.

Nothing like a warm reception....

and you can leave as well

Come on back ya' Here!!!!!

Don't you dare let any of us Arkie's come to your state and spend money or harvest any of YOUR deer or turkey!!

Please allow me to apologize today for what some of these knuckleheads may say tommorrow....:head:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.