Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>
792 Posts
I've heard they work fairly well as long as your bow is set at a high poundage. I'd like to try them but seeing as I use a whisker biscuit I don't think they would work very well for me.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I use them,sold all my fleching stuff on e-bay.will never flech another arrow.I shoot a 57lb bow and had no problem with a pass thu on the doe i killed opening day.They are great!:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Using FOBS now

I have fletched everything from Duravanes to Blazers to Mini Blazers. I won't say FOBs are anything magical but they sure do the job. If I did a lot of 3-d tournaments or any competion where other archers would be shooting at my arrows I would not be using them. But for Hunting they are great. They due require a Drop Away.

I like having the point of reference where your pass through took place(FOB on ground, popped off) sometimes the old arrow burries up all the way.

·
Suspended Indefinitely
2,957 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How hard was it to get it where it wouldnt hit the drop away and how much noise do they make and did they how much do they slow down the arrow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.