Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I ordered some hip boots around three yesterday afternoon. Got an email later on in the evening that they had been shipped. Hope they get here ASAP. I had some cold, wet feet this morning.

·
Super Member<br>'08 Smackdown Team Winner
2,655 Posts
They will make their orders good if they mess up...not long ago I ordered some trap dip and they sent the wrong kind...
Sent them a email and they put the right one in the mail immediately and told me to keep the other...that mistake cost them about $30
Also, have ordered from them numerous times, time of delivery and cost of merchandise is competitive with most all others on the net...
Good Folk, no complaints here...

·
Banned
519 Posts
Goog People and good service. very competitive prices. BUT Minnesota Trapline Products is cheaper 99% of the time, and they make their own traps(MB Brand) which are about the strongest and most well-built you can buy. i placed a large order, and asked them to include a few of their own traps for me to try, and they willingly threw in about 50 bucks worth of free traps. my first order wwas much smaller, but they also included some free pan covers without asking. Minnesota Trapline is owned and operated by trappers, for trappers, and will answer any questions yoou may come across. They r my number one choice, but my second would be FNT. they carry a few different items than Minn Trap does.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome to deal with and have bought from them many times. Once I bought several knives and of course paid by credit card. When my order came in, there was a note with apologies that they only had six of the knives I ordered (not eight). In the box was cash for the two out of stock knives, plus tax, plus five dollars. Most places would have automatically put me on backorder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts