flu warning

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by lawson6565, Jan 11, 2018.

1. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

TRUTH!

2. crappieitis

crappieitis Well-Known Member

Fouke
    What people don't seem to realize is that the H1 N1 virus mutates every year and last year about 47% of the people 6 months to the elderly received a flu vaccine leaving the rest of the population in the United States unprotected.. the virus didn't mutate in vaccinated patients at near the rate obviously as it did in the unvaccinated population
    A lot of intelligent people in the CDC believe there will be another flu pandemic....in the next 25 yrs...

3. John Stiles

Fixed it for ya!

jcp likes this.
  4. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

If you’ve HAD the flu, and you didn’t die, wouldn’t that be the same as if you’d had the shot ?

5. John Stiles

Sure is, but you gotta get the flu!

6. Ghost1

Ghost1 Well-Known Member

Just telling you what my doctor told me, but I am sure you are more educated on the subject than him. Whats your number, I'll start calling you when I need medical advise and save my $35 copay.

As to your water comment, Do you wear a helmet when you ride in a car? If you are ever in a wreck there's a 10% better chance of survival if you have a helmet on. Why don't you wear a helmet all the time?

7. John Stiles

Nope, quit wearing helmets after Nam....not even riding M/Cs! LOL! Cop stopped me in Sheridan in the 70s, riding a chopped Bonneville with 18" over springer front end...he says, "Why ain't you got a helmet"? I told him I was just passin through on my way to Florida and didn't know it was mandatory...explained how everytime I tried to wear a helmet, I flashed back to vietnam and saw tracers and rockets flying past me! Some of y'all might remember him, Korean state trooper. He let me go w/a warning! ROFLMAO

8. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    Need YOUR doctor's number, please. He is apparently a lot smarter than my doctor.