Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts
I hate trying to remove the super glue type adhesives when I refletch. Bohning Fletchtite Platinum has always workd well for me.

hd
X2

I refletched some arrows for a buddy last week. One of them I fletched with Bohning Fletchtite Platinum and the others were fletched by Easton. I had heck getting the glue off the Easton fletched arrows while the Fletchtite didn't take near as long to remove. However, I have never had Fletchtite fail holding any flecthing on.

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
I was using Goat Tuff but then ask myself "Why". I've never had any problem with the Fletchtite and it's a whole :censored:-of-alot easier to get off when re-fletching and it's cheaper.

Bohning Fletchtite Platinum for me now.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,488 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
loc tite

I use the loc tite super glue with the brush applicator. Looks like a nail polish brush. Works excellently and I rarely have any extra glue on the sides of the fletch. After the glue sets, I'll dab a small bit on the tip of the vanes to prevent the whisker biscuit from tearing at it. The brush tip works great for that too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.