Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Weldbuilt 15x48 flatbottom,Bear HD trailer 13'' wheels, 4stroke 25 Yamaha. Boat has alluminum floor with roll-on herculiner, gun/rod box livewell,full back seat,removable front deck,with adjustable seat&pedastal, motorguide 42lb. fctm, 2 marine batteries, depth finder,stainless steel prop, factory alluminum prop,like new cond. Has less than 20hrs on rig. David 8709741047

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that, did not even notice there wasn't a price. $6000 for everything. If still interested I can send pics. to your e-mail, not sure how to post them on here.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Bubba,
I never heard from you in November. Did I get your call tuned to suit you or do you still need it tuned? Give me a call at the shop if you need anything. Hootie

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fish/duck boat

I could not ever get myself to likin' that call so I traded it for an Echo XLT.Thought about trying another RNT.Not sure what kind yet. What kind of a deal could you get for me!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fish/duck boat

Is there not anyone that wants to buy a like new duck/fishing boat? Price reduced to $5800 for all must go!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I would try a short barrel man them things are great and real ducky. I have a bois'darc I love it, been my go to call for 5 years now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts