Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started bow hunting this year and I have to say I doubt I will ever pic up a rifle again! I have killed 4 doe so far and it has been awesome. I shot a decent buck earlier in the season, but looked for two days and couldn't find him. I also missed a really nice one around muzzleloader season. I learned alot from both of those misses. I shot my 4th doe Monday afternoon. I haven't hunted this late in the season before because I have never bowhunted till now. I see that alot of you love this time of the year! It's been tough here lately in the area I hunt but things seem to be picking up. I was just wondering what most of you guys hunt this time of year. I haven't seen many bucks as of late but I sure would like to get a shot at another. Any input would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Congrats on your season thus far this is my first year bowhunting as well and I haven't been so lucky deer wise...but feeders and winter food plots should pay off big this late in the season!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.