Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am very proud of him. Not many 10 year olds can say they have earned, and saved, enough money to buy their own rifle.

He may beat me this year, and I hope he does. I have killed my share, now it is his turn.

·
Administrator
90,684 Posts
Looks great, WH!! I always enjoy seeing the next generation learning to use firearms. That rifle will be one he can use for a lifetime. Congrats to the young man, and hope he out shoots pop!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,478 Posts
Well, now ya went and done it.

First it's the deer rifle, next it'll be handguns. And we all know handguns are a "gateway firearm" that can only lead to purchasing semi-autos. The disease culminates in the aquisition of evil black rifles, and the child will be (dare I say?) a hunter and shooter for life. I do hope you're proud of yourself! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, now ya went and done it.

First it's the deer rifle, next it'll be handguns. And we all know handguns are a "gateway firearm" that can only lead to purchasing semi-autos. The disease culminates in the aquisition of evil black rifles, and the child will be (dare I say?) a hunter and shooter for life. I do hope you're proud of yourself! :biggrin:
I AM, I AM

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am very proud of him. Not many 10 year olds can say they have earned, and saved, enough money to buy their own rifle.

He may beat me this year, and I hope he does. I have killed my share, now it is his turn.
Congrat's to the young man, I can tell he is proud of that gun.:clap: First gun I ever owned I bought for myself when I was 18(Winchester model 70 .270), it's one of my prize possessions out of all of my guns. I don't get to use it much now because I can't get it away from my dad, he love's shooting it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.