Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Houdini and I went out for 3 stands this afternoon. This girl came running in about three minutes into the first stand. Houdini dropped her at around 210 yards. It was over fast but it sure was fun.

· Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's houdinis meat stick you will have to ask him about that. When she came in and stopped running he was already on her. He waited for me to shoot and I knew he was on her so I just sat there and waited and he took her. It was a great shot. She died right there were she stood.

· Registered
2,394 Posts
Hey, nice job guys!! CE, I see you have the new FoxPro...how did you feel when you saw the first one you had called in coming?!! Predator hunting can become as addictive as turkey hunting except the season is longer which is nice! Steve/"Dermott"

· Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, nice job guys!! CE, I see you have the new FoxPro...how did you feel when you saw the first one you had called in coming?!! Predator hunting can become as addictive as turkey hunting except the season is longer which is nice! Steve/"Dermott"
man I can't lie I never seen it comin he said there's one and I looked up and it was staring right at me. But it felt GREAT knowing I had called it in. I am hooked

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.