Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a new climber for christmas decided to go try it out. this was the very first time i have ever used a climber too, i never practiced on a tree or nothin, ive only been bowhuntin for about 2 years now just been using a lean up. got up about 17-18 ft and got my brand new SPIDER harness on which was really easy and comfortable to use. got situated and about 5:00 a saw a deer in brush bout 100yrds away stood up grabbed my bow and watched. he got a lil closer and i thought he was just a fork horn then he turned his head just rite and i saw brow tines. he came about 15yrds quartering away. i lost two deer earlier in the season shooting muzzys so i switched to rage two blade. this was my first time huntin with them. i drew back squeezed the release and BAM!!! dropped him in his tracks. i wish i would of had a video camera. no i did not spine him it was a clean shot behind the shoulder. this makes me a believer in these rage i never really believed in all the hype about them but i do now. there were alot of firsts in this hunt it was also the first deer with my new Hoyt CRX. it was deffinately one i will always remember:biggrin:

· Registered
23,321 Posts
Come on guys, he didn't say he lost them because of the Muzzy's....he said he lost two using Muzzy's so he switched, it may be a confidence thing.

Congrats on your first bow buck and you are aware pics are required of course....right? :up:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.