Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Son and I went and hunted our creek for the opener and were able to get our 3 wood ducks in about 10 minutes. He was more excited about them ducks than any deer, hog, or anything else he has hunted with me. It was a truly beautiful and blessed day. No camo, no calls, just a boy and his dad getting some groceries.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Good job.
I am so glad to see that you weren’t wearing makeup, the latest most popular camo, shooting a latest and greatest model new fandangled semi auto 3.5” super magnum!
Nope, you did it with a break action in blue jeans. That’s the way to do it!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate y'all. I'm trying to teach the boy that skill sets are more important than the latest and greatest fads. That red lab, well, we love her haha and thats all that matters. She would rather eat some grilled duck breast than retrieve. I did enjoy hunting in a T shirt in November.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome hunt!
Sad thing is, some jack wagon is trying to get gps coordinates off your pic to find your hole...
Thank you Mr.Punkin, That's my private ground for my boy to not have to worry about Jack wagons. Be a shame for somthing to happen to Jack wagons trying to ruin that. I just burned a nice blind I found over 100 yards into my place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts