first and only rant of the year

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by jcamp21, Jan 10, 2011.

1. jcamp21

jcamp21 Well-Known Member

Hunted with my bro in law yesterday. We do our part to make sure to get a place to hunt and get all our stuff set up and relaxing about 6:00 a.m. We were setting there waiting for shooting time to arrive. 3 minutes before a kid and his dog (maybe a collie or something of that nature) came by us in his little v nose with 6 horse ran close enough to our decoys we had to walk back out and spread them back out. He set up 50-60 yards from us threw out his decoys (flaring several decent groups out of ours) and stood in the wide open for 15 mins while hollering at his dog that wouldnt get in the water. I told my brother in law I wish the kid would have just asked to hunt with us and I would not have been so mad. While we were discussing that another boat comes flying into where we were hunting at about 7:10 and gets all the way to our decoys and cuts his boat around and heads back out of the place we were hunting. All this on the dang river. I would have maybe expected it out of the metro but dang the river has plenty of water and everyone wanted to set up right by us. Im done and just wanted to get this out.