Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp got home from Missouri at 5 yesterday, birds were henned up and wouldn't budge and weather was goin to get bad, planning on heading back friday-sunday.. welp woke up and decided I'd go listen at my 80, pulled up with out the intent to hunt because the past week haven't heard anything and what do you know he hammers at 610, now I'm in a rush to put on cloths and head to him, I get close and he hammers agin, well it's pretty wet down here so I sneak through and get right on him, about 625 I start talkin to him and he is hammerin at everything, by 635 he couldn't handle it he flew down and headed my way, every couple of steps he hammers, finally I see his white head headed to me, he slides to my right and I adjust when he gets behind a tree, he pops out at 45 I cut he hammers and I shoot. 645 he's laying dead. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity. Spurs were broke and started growing back 3/4in 10 in beard

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.