Finally Off Of Baby Duty

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by FroMan, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Well boys, I'm headed to bed. I let mama sleep tonight and have been taking care of a very needy, unhappy, and crying, non-sleeping baby for the past three hours. I'm two good Nat Geo documentaries into the night. The next few hours are gonna be great. I'm getting up a 4:45 to go attempt killing ducks. Hopefully, it won't be storming on us all morning.

Goodnight fellas. I'm ready to sleep. It's been a long night.

2. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Your better than I. Go to bed at 2am and get a few hours sleep then hunt. It's good you help your wife. Now, tell the guys to take pics of you sleeping against a tree while they are busting ducks.:thumb:

3. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Duck hunting on 2-3 hours of sleep....I used to do it all the time. Not anymore, though.

I hope y'all kill a pile of 'em, Fro. :thumb:

4. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Man it's something to be young again. I'd have to get at least 6 hrs

5. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Well-Known Member

I can still vaguely remember not even going to bed before a full day of fishing or hunting. But dang.... I've gotten too fond of sleep to let a whole night go by. :whistle:

6. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

Fro I feel ya man. I've had several long nights with the baby to let momma sleep a bit. He is 5 months old now and it's not getting much easier yet. Haven't been duck hunting yet this year but I know it will be a long day when I do go.