finally got some points on the board for my team

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by carbonelement, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Well today I got a point for my team :clap:. To bad its only a dillo. :banghead: This dude has been pestering me for over a week. Today I finally got fed up with him and smacked him at 42 yards. Oh well, atleast I finally killed something, haha.

[​IMG]

2. Arkansas Archer

Arkansas Archer Well-Known Member

Man...that's one ugly critter!

3. Arkansas Archer

There's a dillo in the picture.

4. lowellarcher

lowellarcher Well-Known Member

Good kill. I couldn't get myself to be that close to one face to face for a pic. Those are nasty :censored:!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
  5. your right, they are nasty. Trust me that thing STANK BAD. But I had contributed NOTHING to my team. I had to do something. And he would not leave. The thing has been coming in almost everyday I have been in my that stand. So today I just got fed up with it and popped him. The :censored: broke my arrow. :banghead:

6. Arkansas Archer

You should have done some hand to hand combat nick noltey style. You could have saved your arrow :)

7. :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: I am way to lazy for that

8. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

don't you mean finally got A point? haha

9. well played Nuge well played :banghead: you got me on that one.

10. Nuge Fan

what'd that point run ya, bout 2 grand? :cool::fit:

11. well after all the new gear I had to purchase for this season after it was all stolen. Yeah, thats about right. Not to mention he broke my last varmit arrow. :banghead:

12. Nuge from the looks of it you have had a dream season this go around. Nice might I add. I on the other hand I have had the worst season of my life :banghead: It makes me sick. Congrats on all the success you've had. :thumb:

13. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

If you smacked a dillo at 42 yards thats an acomplishment in itself. Any ground scooter over 25 yards out can be hard to wack from a stand for sure.

14. thank you I was proud of my shot as well

15. Nuge Fan

yep sounds like that carbon element is already an extension of you if you're making shots like that. Sounds like you made the right decision and you know i'm just messing with you in my posts above. I did have a good season, I was blessed with a ton of time to hunt and even more blessed to see more deer this October than any year previous. Anyway, I get on here each day pulling for you to have whacked one. We can all tell how hard you are trying and how much you want to put one on the ground. Good luck bud.

16. hortonhunter

hortonhunter Well-Known Member

nea
  17. thanks boss. I know you were just messing with me. I got a kick out of it. Sadly I have hunted more this year than any other with a lot less action. But I went scouting again today and found a couple new spots to try out. So I am hoping they turn out. Although, I do have to admit I thought a couple other spots would turn up some deer. But :banghead: nothing. Plus, I have to get more varmit arrows. While scouting today I seen a LOT of armidillo's, haha.