Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not EVEN going to tell how long I have been trying.

Stuck this nanny at 7:20 AM Sat. morning at the lease. The shot was poor, arrow deflected off a limb I didn't see. Luckily, I still hit her in the front of the lungs and she piled up in 80 yards.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Congrats man! Breaking the seal is right. I would be willing to bet good money that the time between your first bowkill and your second will be short.:thumb: That first one seemed to take forever but after that it got a little easier.

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Way to go buddy, congrats! I guess I better get my butt in gear been down to camp several times and have yet to get out and try one:smack:Been working getting stands ready and camp ready plus the wife's been doing alil turkey hunting she is wanting one with a xbow! She had 5 Saturday morning but they only came within 74yrds ! I plan on having the crossbow with me Saturday with the MZ loader, the xbow for pig stickin and the smoke pole for that big un that I hope slips in:cool:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,500 Posts
Hey bro...I been wonderin where ya went to....way to go, that's a mighty good lookin bow congrats on your first bowkill...yummmmm-yum!!:biggrin: Guess what....I killed a nice fat boar hog with the magnum....one shot, one kill, fixin to eat some of the sausage right now.:up:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.