Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I chose the Horton summit elite 175. It has 175# draw, 3 dot scope, quiver, 3 bolts, shoulder stap, and cocking device. I chose this after shooting this one and the Excal. warrior this one had a little faster fps, and fit my arms better, and was a little lighter it has a nice camo pattern real tree. It also has a life time warranty. Does anyone have one of these? I got it for $300 it was retaled at $369. I was very impressed with it for my 1st crossbow. So what the good, bad, and ugly with this bow any thoughts?:clap:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ya I had looked at some of those and my ex told heck no to put it nicely that they dont hold in cocking postion that they would fire when they had been in that postion very long thats why he is my ex lol he thought he knew everything lol dumb :censored: lol

·
Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
1,139 Posts
I had the 2009 model i have shot horton my whole life i had to send mine back twice so they could change out the cams and the camo started peeling off.I sold mine now I own a parker enforcer which i really like and I just ordered a tenpoint pro-slider. guess it all depends on what suits you they have probablly got all the kinks out of the horton by now though.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts