Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the years I have tried to find a good holster that you can use IWB when you tuck your shirts. They all say "tuckable" but most are not. You always have that pooch of shirt that is not actually tucked in. Well I found one from Muddy River Tactical that actually is tuckable. The clip is towards the bottom of the holster and has a wide slot so you can really tuck your shirt in. Even with tight fitting Ts it hides very well. I have been carrying at 1 o'clock and its working great. I dont know how you guys carry a full size up front. Even with the micro it still digs in a little when you are sitting down. Maybe I will figure out more about how to carry up front as I go along. It does have a plastic clip, but it appears sturdy. The leather is nice. Just a good quality holster. There may be a lot of holsters like this one, but I have been so impressed I thought I would share.

Gun accessory Wood Gun barrel Fashion accessory Font

Rectangle Netbook Automotive design Bag Material property

Jeans Leg Textile Sleeve Safety glove

Jeans Hand Arm Light Textile

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn’t rub?
Wore it the last 3 days hunting. It has been great. I aint gonna lie, appendix is not as comfortable as 5 o'clock. Im trying my best to get use to it and make it work. I have crawled some with it on, and at 1 it does not smash into you as bad as I thought it would. I guess that is one advantage to having a big gut. I will have to wear it at 5 before I can give any accurate comfort comparisons.

Reactions: Polywog

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that’s a tough spot to carry for any of them. I like the simplicity of it from what I can see.
I have been majorly impressed. I have much nicer ones, but for comfort and ease of use this one is way up there. I'm really liking it. I wish someone had showed me this before I bought 10 other ones that ain't quite right. If you tuck, this is the cats meow.

Reactions: Saltydog

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah ... He is kind of tuff on us fat boys he has to wrasslin with at the buffets...
Who'd a thought ol'BTech had a shed roof over his "equipment"....
;) :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I'm not fat, I'm pleasantly plump. :)

Onetrkd, my girls talked me into those pants. Normally I wear George Straits. Those are not as blingy as the ones they wanted me to get. Those dumb things were 70 bucks!

Reactions: Saltydog

·
Registered
17,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been carrying up front since I made this post. Very satisfied with this rig. So easy. I did carry at 5 one day, and I must say, I like up front better. It did take some getting use too, but it's growing on me. It conceals better and your shirt rarely comes untucked in the front. If not tucking, I would still wear at 5 OWB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts