Fiest Pups

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by BigT, Dec 15, 2010.

1. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

My Gyp just had 5 pups yesterday. I am selling them for $50 apiece. This is just to cover costs. You can pick them up 6-8 weeks from now. I am taking payments right now as we speak. I will post some pics on Thursday. The sire is out of local dogs and is red with a bob tail and is about 25 lbs. The dam I bought from Jeff Magie and is out of Padro x Cookie from Jeff Oxfords dogs. The sire is a good squirrel dog and the dam will be if I quit letting her get pregnant.:smack:(another story) Anyway let me know if you are interested and need anymore questions answered. You can call me at 501-650-4530. Leave a message and I will call you back.

2. Zeeriverrat

Zeeriverrat Well-Known Member

BigT..you have a pm..

Z

3. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Pics of pups and sire and dam

038.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

4. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

042.jpg

I have 3 pups left all males. They are $50. Their tails are docked and I have started worming them. They will have all shots and wormed when picked up.

5. gsb77

gsb77 Well-Known Member

do you have any pictures? or tell what color they are.

6. Zeeriverrat

Zeeriverrat Well-Known Member

gsb77..I went and looked at those pups a few weeks ago..I bought the only female in the litter.. The pups are almost all black with a dab of white on the chest or feet.. The parents are good looking dogs with great personality, and they both will tree squirrels.

I plan to talk to BigT soon I will tell him you inquired about the pups..I don't know how often he gets on the board looking around.. He has his phone number listed, you sure could give him a call..he will get back to you if you leave a message..

Z

7. joker46

joker46 Well-Known Member

thanks for the conversation big t hope to see you sunday, paul