·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Citori Light Sporter 12 ga 3", 26" F/M, Str Stock, 98% $1,200 OBO

BPS Youth/Ladies Engraved Recvr, 20 ga 3", 22" Bbl, Invectors, 99% $450 firm

2) 870 SPS 12 ga 3", 26" Syn Camo, Rem Chokes, 98%, 400 ea, $750/pr

'82 Wingmaster 20 ga 2-3/4", 26" IC Gold Engraved DU gun, UNFIRED, $800

These are my own personal guns. Located in N TX. I'm a new member here so I can't post URL links yet. For more info, more pics contact Jim - [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those of you who have PM'd me, I can't post pics here until I have 15 posts. That's why I asked that you E-MAIL me so I can provide the info you've requested, along with pics.

The 870SPSs have their original cartons. The guns have a matching factory sling and 3 choke tubes. Make a good turkey gun as well as for waterfowl.

·
Premium Member
11,478 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Cappy!

Only thirteen more posts and pictures won't be a problem. I think if you'll hang around the site a while, you'll see it's a pretty friendly place to hang out. 13 posts won't take long at all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum, Cappy!

Only thirteen more posts and pictures won't be a problem. I think if you'll hang around the site a while, you'll see it's a pretty friendly place to hang out. 13 posts won't take long at all!
Thanks for the welcome. About 2 hours ago I finished mowing around 1 of our dawg training ponds and noticed some visitors there all sitting nicely on a log together. Since I can't post pics, may be you and others can eliminate the spaces between letters and try to take a look by copy and pasting ...

ht tp://img.photobucket.com/alb ums/v413/NevadaJim/Febr uary%202008%20forward/100_1434-4.jpg

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.