Female Walker

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by Preachinjoe, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Preachinjoe

Preachinjoe Well-Known Member

I have a Female Walker that I would let go cheap,($100) because I no longer coon hunt. I got her as a pup, and had her started well, then quit hunting and she has pretty much sat in the pen for a couple of years. I cannot promise anything on her; except that she will go crazy on a cage coon, is good mannered (friendly), has a good bawl on track and chop on tree.

Solid bloodlines, but no papers (long story), so I guess bloodlines don't mean squat. I know of two littermates that made GR.Night Ch. well before 1 yr old.

I feel that she would make a young feller a good PLEASURE dog, if he will hunt her. Wife got her for me for birthday present, is only reason I still have her.

Joe

PREACHINJOE@HOTMAIL.COM

----Post below is one I placed back in 9/2008, when I first thought about selling-----
    I have a Treing Walker Female who is almost 3yr. Old.
    She was started nearly 2 yr ago, then we had a Baby and I got out of Coon Hunting. She is NOT REGISTERED, the Jerk I bought her from told me the Pup papers were on the way, then after they came in, he wanted another $300 for the papers after I paid him for her and brought her home as a puppy.

She is Texas Lotto bred (out of his last litter before being put down I'm told.)

She is bawl track, yoddle locate, chop tree..(2 yr ago).

I can't promise anything on her now, as she has been in the pen for some time. I would keep her and feed her, but my little girl keeps asking for "Beagle Puppies."

I pastor a Church/live in a parsonage, and do not need to start a Large kennel in the back yard. HA!

This is a Good looking female with lot's of energy and ready to go with someone who want's to hunt more than once every 2 years.

Price is $250 OBO

I'll try to take pictures in a day or two.

Preachinjoe@hotmail.com
    Attached Images

2. Preachinjoe

Will let go VERY CHEAP to young hunter..................

3. Saylors

Saylors Well-Known Member

I know nothing about his female, but I hunted alot in UKC years ago against Texas Lotto, infact I beat him pretty frequently with my blue dogs. But one thing I knew about Lotto was that he was a good honest level headed hound that you'd better get the tree on first. Caused when he pulled up treed, it was a loud roaring thunder and was VERY hard to hear another dog treed with him. Lotto was a very loud and good tree dog.

4. Preachinjoe

$75...gotta go...no place to keep her

5. wak

wak Active Member

Give me a CALL 817 219 9084 LIKE TO TALK ON PHONE ABOUT THE DOG

6. redneck0729

redneck0729 Active Member

hey

do you still have any of your dogs for sale

7. redneck0729

redneck0729 Active Member

hey

how old are them dogs you have

8. countryboy1192

countryboy1192 Well-Known Member

im 16 years old just had heart surgery 3 weeks ago so it is makeing it hard on me to train my four month old walker i would like to know what kinda deal we could make if u think she could make a good pup trainer if i hunted her some? you can call
    470.857.1335 if no answer leave msg. and i will call you back. thanks!