Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blue tick **** dog female UKC reg 2yr 4month. trees her own **** needs hunted .good dog to hunt by herself.will make a good dog if someone buts some time in her 700 obo or trade for squirrel dog of equal value call or text 870-588-7553

·
Registered
43 Posts
About the blue dog

give me call at 8705887553
hey guy's i have hunted with this dog several times, she is about 45 to 50lb , she has a huge huge mouth for a female, she has ball mouth on track chop on tree. He bought her from a man up in the hills of north arkansas back about 3 months ago, we have killed several ***** with her , never ran a deer as of yet , she a dog im not going to say she wont ever , she is dark blue body not broken up she's on soid dark blue her head is blockey and black with some tan sharp dog. When you cut her she goes hunting and 90% of the time you will catch her off the tree. She's not my dog i have just hunted with her a lot the guy that owns her is a friend of mine i have a squirrel dog and hes wonting to get one too so when we squirrel hunt he will have his own, if you have any questions fill free to call him his number is 1-870-588-7553 he also can tell ya the breeding on her . Thanks for reading

1 - 4 of 4 Posts