Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking for a good fishing map for state, and having hard time finding 1 that aint 100.00 dang dollars....any places ive failed to look? tera serer drives me nuts...... any help would be helpful....:thumb:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Dt150

I'll sale you one for $99.95 and save you some cash!

Just kidding. I never found one when I went for state a couple of years ago. The others on the team know where I was concentrating on and should help. Just make sure you guys meet after each day and compare notes.

PS
If you hear "Mama" while in that swamp don't bother looking for the lost children cause the nutria will get to them before you do.

pac

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey pac

hey pac,, how r u.... i need new jigs after last weekend...got to get dozen each color plus black, like to see a color like redbug, in football..... anyway lets go fishing basscat still down now i need new helm.... still dont know whats wrong with merc though, gona have to find new mechanic if they dont come through soon, should have bought a hpdi....may not be too late...ill call u this week...

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
can't go until 18 Aug

My dad and brother are arriving saturday from NC. We will be at Degray fishing for the monster bream. I ordered 1000 crickets and I hope we use them all and then some.

I have the ultra lights spooled up with 4 pound test and am ready for some scrappy fish.

I canx my next two Bassmaster opens. The next one was at KY lake and it was going to be during my BFL regionals off limits period at the same lake so I had to choose between going as a no boater with BASS or as a boater with BFL.

Been practicing every day with my recurve. I'm deadly at 15 yards and am working on 20 yards this week. I plan to take the camper to Henry Gray this season for a week long trip. Have to find a gererator somewhere though. I know it is not like hunting on private land but you are welcome to go too. You can stay a weekend or all week.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i have a generator never even had gas in it yet. i dont ever get to hunt private all my bowkills have come from public land which im proud to say by the way.... have quite a pile of antlers. well anyway i hope yall have as much fun as we had last year... watch out for those sneaky little trees they will get your bumper...lol hope to get boat back soon....i got my fingers crossed.:up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.