Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner<br>201
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 pups that will be ready to go next weekend AUG 22nd from my #/4 blood litter Out of Sadie. They have a slightly longer coat due to the riverun breeding so I'm discounting them considerably. The rest of the litter is already spoke for. I crossed Sadie back to one of her nice sons recently. The sire to the sire of this litter was from a half sibling cross male out of grsqch Coles Booster x sqch Littlecreek Ginger. I crossed him back to his momma Sadie which is out of Wards Hank x sqch Littlecreek Ginger. the pups are Double Grand pups to Ginger on top and Grand pups on the bottom. These are super natural squirrel dogs and the 3/4 breeding will really concentrate the genes. $100 nkc papers
male black brindle/ white trim
female red/white trim
479-871-8414

·
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still have the red/white female puppy. I'll do $75 on her, with NKC papers. She will have a longer coat of hair due to the Riverrun feist breeding in her blood. It shows up once in a while. Any questions please call or text me.

·
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take $50 for her. That's way cheaper than the rest of the litter, just want her to go somewhere that she'll get hunted and not left in a pen.

·
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you ever closer to central Ar. I'd like to have another one that goes back to booster. I had a son of booster and skittle years ago.
I go to Searcy on a regular, My inlaws are coming up this weekend I could have them haul it down Monday? Papers will be here next week and I can mail them. She will be longer coated kinda like a border collie or a lil shorter. Boosters momma Parsons Baby Doll carried that recessive gene so it shows up sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.