Feinstein is a bigger monster than frankenstein

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by gunslinger66, Dec 18, 2012.

1. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Account Suspended

This woman makes me sick is it just me or does she seem to be happy that something happened to further her agenda. These liberals are so fast to jump on this like it was something they were waiting for. They are making a big deal about the NRA being silent after this, I just think that the NRA is waiting till the mourning is over to say anything. I may be wrong but this media and liberal frenzy just looks like they are more concerned about getting this legislation passed than really being concerned about these victims families.

2. brushcreek

brushcreek Well-Known Member

3. storyhunter

storyhunter Well-Known Member

Yeah, and she's uglier too.

4. Swamper-AR

Swamper-AR Well-Known Member

As if outlawing 20 round mags or AR-15s is going to stop this kind of thing from happening. THis is a witch hunt. They just want to do something to make themselves feel good. Unfortunately I think we may be the minority.

5. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Obummers former chief of staff once said "never let a crisis go to waste."

SEVERAL laws were broken in the commission of this latest tragedy, passing more laws will not change a thing. The liberals will never get it, they're selling out for votes--and the media is helping them.

6. Delbert

Delbert Well-Known Member

The live in their world surrounded by armed guards 24/7 the dont live in the real world.

7. tony r

tony r Well-Known Member

exactly she said she had been drawing this new AWB for a year

8. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

Senator Feinstein has been at the front of the" lets ban guns line" my whole life it seems. I think Senator Pryor from here will jump right in with his party if it comes to a vote.

9. loki

loki Well-Known Member

She's representing her constituents. A gun ban, gun confiscation, is what they want. Her constituents don't want us to possess firearms. From their standpoint she's simply doing her job.

10. loki

loki Well-Known Member

I don't know what pryor will do but they are in the same party. That may not bode well for gun owners who expect representation.

11. hillbillycycles

hillbillycycles Well-Known Member

Trust me, Pryor will fold up like a cheap tent and follow his liberal party line. He represents Arkansas only when it is convenient and will not put him at odds with the liberal agenda. Sit back and watch him squirm like the worm he is.

12. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    I hope your wrong.

13. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If he did, I would not be surprised at all. He tries to portray himself as a moderate, but he is as liberal as the rest of them.

14. Did any of you know that Feinstein has had handgun training and carries concealed. It's the rest of us she wants to leave defenseless.

15. Meathunter

Meathunter Well-Known Member

I dont doubt it

16. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I remember when she was a hippie and smoked pot! They want pot legalized and guns banned! Go freakin figure!:fit::fit::fit:

17. dkhern

dkhern Well-Known Member

we all need to contact and not threaten but communicate we single issue voters. i believe he is up in 14. plus register to vote