Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
They just a bunch of dang idiots with guns thinking they are cool because they have them. That’s the kind of people that if they had to use them to protect themselves they would empty the mag and not hit what they was aiming at. Just a bunch of idiots with guns out there in this world.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. I would be curious if any weapons were confiscated on the original stop due to them being stolen.
2. Wonder if anyone was actually charged for the simultaneous possession of firearms and drugs that was mentioned.
3. Wonder if they ever caught the guy that ran.
4. Would have been cool to watch if police would have had one of those badass German shepherds to turn loose and catch that guy running across that parking lot.

·
Registered
740 Posts
1. I would be curious if any weapons were confiscated on the original stop due to them being stolen.
2. Wonder if anyone was actually charged for the simultaneous possession of firearms and drugs that was mentioned.
3. Wonder if they ever caught the guy that ran.
4. Would have been cool to watch if police would have had one of those badass German shepherds to turn loose and catch that guy running across that parking lot.
The cops chasing him in the video sure didnt. Im sure he played ball around there. He doesnt even look to be 18. The video says sosa6x is the one who ran. So they must have eventually id'd him or did catch him. He is apparently a local rapper.

Here is another video showing their lifestyle. These type of videos are normal in nearly every city small or big in arkansas and around the country. The video shows federal offenses throughout.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I bet no one has a concealed carry permit. All the more reason to have guns, you have the brainless wonders running around high on dope and armed to the teeth, excuse me grills.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts