feedback score?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by tkcampb1, Dec 28, 2010.

1. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

Looks to be something like your feedback on Ebay. It has moved over the last thirty minutes from under your name to the right side of the page under your info.

2. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I just hope they add all my positive feedback to it.

3. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Its brand new and in the testing stage. I intended to make a thread letting everyone know how it works but yall beat me to it so we'll just use this one.

If you buy or sell something on the site click on the Feedback Score or the username of the person you dealt with and then click on Submit Feedback. Fill in the text boxes and click Submit.

You HAVE to go the original thread and copy the URL and include it in your feedback. This will help us keep up with anyone that tries to abuse the rating system.

We have a few people on here that like to push things to see how far they can go. Be warned that we arent going to tolerate anyone abusing the rating system. If you cheat on it its the same as lying to anybody and everybody that looks at your feedback.

If you abuse it we arent going to mess around with you, we'll just ban you from the site.

If you bought or sold something you can search the Trading Post forum and leave feedback for something that was bought or sold years ago. It doesnt have to be recent.

Please post any questions, comments, or problems in this thread.

4. coonnutz

So all my old feedback will be like it is on the trading post, I just have to transfer it to this new system?

5. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Good deal I think, kinda like reading the reviews on products before you buy them. You can look thru them & get a feel about it really is! Good new feature!:up:

6. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Sort of. You leave feedback for the person that you dealt with whether you were the buyer or the seller and that person does the same for you.

If that person is no longer here, doesnt want to mess it, or whatever, then you can still leave feedback for them but obviously wont get any from them.

But you have to remember to go back and find the old post where you did the deal and copy that URL into the feedback.

7. coonnutz

Sounds like a rainy day project to me.....

8. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Yeah, I wish he had it years ago but we didnt so this is the best we can do.

Probably the best way to do this would be to put what you bought or sold in the feedback.

I bought a 12 gauge from him, I sold him a 12 guage, etc.

9. coonnutz

Sounds easy enough:up:

10. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

So it's only for buying and selling stuff and not for being an arse?:fit:

11. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

:whew:

12. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Right. Thats a reputation system your talking about and we might turn it on in the future. :wink:

13. Another forum called survivalistboards has a little "thanks" button at the bottom of the post. It was an easy way to show your appreciation for the comment or post and had a little number under your info on the right (where the feedback score is now) that listed how many times you had been thanked. It was basically a reputation score, but was good because it wasnt negative at all :wink:

14. Hud_AthensArcher

Hud_AthensArcher Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Yeah that sounds good, but I want to know the negative too. I don't want to deal with someone that has a bunch of negatives that never get noted and is covered up by positives. I like the new system.

15. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

Feedback seems to have disappeared overnight?

16. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Its been gone for a few days ..