Federal Duck Stamp Problems

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by ihateroboducks, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ihateroboducks

ihateroboducks Well-Known Member

Purchased my Federal Duck Stamp the day before season at good old wally world. My father did as well and he got his stamp in weeks ago. I'm starting to worry that mine isn't going to come in and although it's good for 45 days, I still will have the final 15 with no valid duck stamp. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm trying to nip it in the bud and see if has or hasn't been sent. Called the AGFC they pointed me to DC, and so far can't get a hold of anyone. Thanks.

2. keeb

keeb Well-Known Member

I have already received mine. I had that problem when I moved and it took them forever to get to me. Federal Game Warden even checked me when I didn't have them, I just had receipt. They were nice and told me to just get it taken care of.

3. farmdub

farmdub Well-Known Member

Last year I didn't get mine until two weeks before season was over

4. NORM

NORM Well-Known Member

I just got mine in today...

5. grassduck

grassduck Well-Known Member

bought mine 1 week before season and still haven't received them. Already been checked with no issues.

6. ace777

ace777 Well-Known Member

i think this is the most stupid crap they could come up with. what's the point of the stamp if it's listed on you license when you purchase it???:head: it's obvious you're legal:head:

7. nick83

nick83 Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Team Winner<br>2014

cabot
    Bought mine in August and never got them in the mail! Talked to them on there facebook page and they gave me a number to call, couldnt get ahold of anyone. So i had to buy so more before season to make sure i didnt get a ticket. Iv got my federal in the mail but not state.

8. ihateroboducks

ihateroboducks Well-Known Member

Ok, guys I got the scoop. You have to call AMPLEX with issues regarding a federal stamp. The number is 1 800 889 8871. They were real helpful and said they would resolve the issue if it wasn't in by Christmas, so we'll see.

9. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    I got mine at WM this year. From now on I may just start making a quick trip to the post office from and get an actual stamp.

10. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

No problem here. Got em at WM in Conway.

Bought mine 2 weeks before season, got them about a week into the season.

My oldest son bought his about a month ago and got them this week.:thumb:

Got checked last weekend when he did not have his stamp, but since it is on the license, GW said no problem.

11. drewdunc75

drewdunc75 Well-Known Member

Got mine at Wal-Mart as well. I purchased it back in September and didn't have it by the beginning of November. I looked up the website sent a message and they sent me another one stating that it probably got lost in the mail.