Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fayetteville NWA DU Banquet is being held at the Washington County Fairgrounds on October 29. Early bird ticket prices are $25 for single $40 for couples (+ $5 for single + $10 for couples at the door). Ticket includes dinner and yearly DU membership. There will be a silent auction, raffle, live auction, and more. Lots of good stuff this year, we'll be auctioning off a new War Eagle boat, several different hunts, giving away a gun safe, lots of guns, and more.

Send me a message for more info. You can also buy tickets securely online by following the links on the DU website. Just go to Support DU then click on Attend an Event and select Arkansas. (I can't post links cause I'm a n00b)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to remind everyone that the banquet is this Thursday at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Fayetteville. There's a Facebook Event page you'll find if you search 'Fayetteville - Northwest Arkansas Membership Banquet'. If you RSVP on there by adding yourself to the guest list you'll get the early ticket pricing at the door, we're gonna print that list and give it to the door guys.

We went to all the sorority houses and invited the girls and posted the flyer on their bulletin boards, so if you won't come for the ducks come for the scenery!

Think we'll have a nice turnout this year, hope to see you all there!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts