Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite all time .22 rifle?

My first favorite .22 rifle was a Mossburg Mdl. 351K. It had a tube feed through a hole in the side of the stock and is a semi-auto. Accuracy was outstanding and I made some really fine shots on squirrels and rabbits with it. I shot it so much that I finally wore it out. I use it for a while as a single shot and traded it off.
Now my favorite .22 rifle is the Marlin Mdl. 39 Lever Action rifle. It is one fine rifle! :thumb:

· Registered
478 Posts
First I will say, I have had a Marlin Model 60 for 30 years and have hit everything I shot at. It never jams and shoots anything I put through it. That being said, last year I bought a Model 93 22mag as well and guess what........It is da BOMB :)

· Registered
3,239 Posts
Man are you copying my Air Rifle thread.......:biggrin:

Just messin. My favorite is my 10/22 which I bought from a pawn shop for 130 bucks. Then I bought an aftermarket barrel with stock. I've got about 400 bucks in her and she'll shoot quarter size groups at 50 yards on a rest. I cant ask for anything else.

· Administrator
91,826 Posts
I bought this Ruger 10/22 right after I got married in 1981. About 10 years or so ago Midway had a special for a A&B barrel and stock combo for $74.99. I put it on the rifle, added a bolt buffer and new extractor and here it is.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

Shoots 10 shot groups like this at 40 yards with Federal Auto Match bulk pack ammo from Wal Mart. The squares are 1".

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.