Fat doe???

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bottomlands, Dec 17, 2012.

1. bottomlands

bottomlands Well-Known Member

2. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Yep..Big fat doe.

3. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

That is a swamp donkey of a doe. She has been eating good.

4. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

As fat, healthy and happy as she & her offspring look, that has to be a goverment maintained deer. Wonder where she keep her free cell phone??????????

5. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

Fat and healthy, I think you need to check her BMI, she is to obese. Needs to start exercise program and stay off sweet feed and rice bran.:whistle:

6. WILDMAN44

WILDMAN44 Well-Known Member

I'd have to cut that one given the chance. Biggest doe I've ever seen killed wAs 162lbs and she would probably stomp that.

7. Thenarwhal

Thenarwhal Well-Known Member

She looks pregnant to me. Note the scrawny neck and shoulders, the average size hams, the lean face. The weight doesn't show on the entire body. It is carried only in the mid section. I don't think she's fat; I think she's full.

8. I agree. My fat does are round from head to tail.

9. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

Looks pregnant to me.but who knows?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

10. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Guess anything is possible in todays times, but I just don't think so for several reasons, first, what about the 1/2 grown deer in the 2cd photo? One would have to assume it is her's. That deer is not even a year old, most likely born in late spring, early summer. Second, it takes a deer 7 months to have a fawn. To be that heavy now she would have to be 3rd trimester & that would mean be breed about the same time she would have had the one in the photo for one reason and also that would mean we have deer breeding in the summer.

IMO, just a big, old, fat, real health doe!

11. miketyson26

miketyson26 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'd say breed and pregnant....

Miketyson26 :flag:

12. dbo89

dbo89 Well-Known Member

The yearlend has a big belly to. Looks to be they ben eatin good.

13. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

This,
    Except i say just gorged on that bait pile for a day or two. hadnt spread the fat around yet.

14. hogsbreath

hogsbreath Well-Known Member

Shoot it and let us know.

15. bottomlands

Just don't thank I would shoot her if I new she was prego, as 4hunter said if she is, she'd had to be bred in the summer and I've never cn a ruttin buck in aug!

16. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

You might want to turn some dogs loose on her a couple days a week to get her in shape.

17. bottomlands

She deffinately needs the exercise :)

18. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    We have had deer breeding in the summer for years.

A few years ago, I almost ran over a newly born fawn, no WAY it was 2 weeks old yet.......when I left to come home on Christmas Eve.

She's pregnant. That's last year's doe with her, not this year's. Heck, she probably witnessed Mama being bred.

19. bottomlands

Wow!! Well in the weeks to come guess I'll keep an eye open for the spotted newbies!!