Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Know Of A Farmers Co-op Around Malvern/arkadelphia? Looking To Buy Bulk Fetilizer And Seed(soybean/corn, Etc).

·
Registered
924 Posts
Anyone Know Of A Farmers Co-op Around Malvern/arkadelphia? Looking To Buy Bulk Fetilizer And Seed(soybean/corn, Etc).
There used to be a Farmer's Co-Op in Malvern (across from where John's Honda was located), I'm assuming its still there. It's been a few years though since I've been by there.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Yep, it's on Moline street.....you come past the walmart stoplight, then, the auto Zone on the right...then you see a great big American Flag over Teeter Motors...that's the light you turn Left at, then go till you cross the railroad tracks, past the Vo-tech, and it'll be on your Left, cant miss it!:wink:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's The Name?

Yep, it's on Moline street.....you come past the walmart stoplight, then, the auto Zone on the right...then you see a great big American Flag over Teeter Motors...that's the light you turn Left at, then go till you cross the railroad tracks, past the Vo-tech, and it'll be on your Left, cant miss it!:wink:
IS IT CALLLED FARMER'S CO-OP? AND DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Seed and fertilize has tripled in price. My boyfriend is a farmer and when soybeans hit 15 and corn went to 5 the seed and fertilize went up too.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
john you da' man!!!

Thanks to you Mr. John.....I'll make sure to honk when passing thru your town....:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts