Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Another RIPCORD lover here.

I tried the QAD Ultra Hunter and I just never got comfortable with it...not saying they are bad rests justnot the one for me.

The ripcord has an arm on top that contains your arrow. Some say it will fall on let down but it works so far for me.

I shoot a Hoyt Trykon XL.

Remember you get what you pay for so save and buy the best you can and you won't be sorry.

Bryan

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not sure what bow your shooting but the Limbdriver is a very good rest.
I also hear alot of good stuff about the ripcord and trophy takers.
Thats my top three i dont think you could go wrong with any of these!:up:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
I shoot a hoyt trykon XL and have a Muzzy 0-effects rest and LOVE it. It has a big moon shap that will hold your arrow in and it will always rest at the right spot when you draw it. No complaints here. :up:

·
Select Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winne
5,314 Posts
I have a Mathews Switchback that I hunt with and would like full containment
Trophy taker FC
QAD HD
Ripcord

Are the most popular !

I like the Trophy taker the best for simple bomb proof design.

If not full containment look at the Schaffer Mat 1 Gen II a drop away made just to fit the Mathews bow only The fit and finish is perfect.

http://www.schafferarchery.com/arrow-rests.html

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
I have a Schaffer on my Switchback. I really like it, but it is not full containment. If I was looking for full containment I would check out the new Trophy Taker. The Muzzy Zero Effect is a good rest as well.

Are yall anywhere near getting caught up down there? It been taking forever and a day to get ammo orders in. Yall keep up the good work, nice to know things will go boom when you need it to.:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.