Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. All the websites I'm reading for bowhunting are pushing the facepaint hard.

I have a light mesh mask I'll be wearing with a ball cap or beanie but I'm thinking about the face paint.

I've seen a lot of anti face paint posts on here though.

·
Banned
20,810 Posts
Haha. All the websites I'm reading for bowhunting are pushing the facepaint hard.

I have a light mesh mask I'll be wearing with a ball cap or beanie but I'm thinking about the face paint.

I've seen a lot of anti face paint posts on here though.
People just want to make fun of other people so the choose something, ANYTHING to ridicule other people over because they are insecure about themselves....

I SAY.... $&@? 'EM!!!!! I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll be 25' feet high in the Summit, don't need face paint, but when I ground hunt I use the mesh mask. They will bust you on the ground if the wind is wrong or swirling no matter what, they aint stupid....

·
Super Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
1,715 Posts
Face mask, because I laugh at people who wear face paint.. Other reasons. Bowhunting- helps block mosquitos
Duck hunting- face paint stays on and people like me laugh at you when you walk in to a restaurant for breakfast and you paint is still on.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I dont care what ppl think much but Id go mask for the skeeter net benefit. Usually I just wear a cap but when its real cold Ive been known to wear a balaclavia or whatever its called. Got one thats fleece with spandex and fits perfect so keeps the neck ears and face warm. Makes a huge difference when its cold out.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I usually have a beard during season. I started growing it early this year so may not need it, but when I do, I use the mesh mask. Tried face paint a cpl times but in the early season heat, it all ended up on my sleeve from wipping sweat.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Face paint when it's warm and there are no Mosquitos. Face mask/net when it's warm with Mosquitos. Thicker face mask that keeps my ears and face warm when it's cold, but if I have glasses on I end up using face paint cause masks make my glasses fog

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.