Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Remington 700ADL, chambered in 30.06, with a Leupold 4x12 Rifleman in Leupold Dual Dovetail mounts, and fitted with an R3 recoil pad that I would like to sell. We fired less than two boxes of Remington Ammo through it.

I would like $500.00 for it, complete ready to hunt.

I bought it for my wife last year and she don't like it,

Only trades considered would be for a NEW Glock 19 or a Springfield 45 XD Tactical.

Only want to sell this in Arkansas and Face to Face, I won't ship it sorry.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I went to remingtons website to look at this gun and I dont see a listing for the 700 ADL.....what am I overlooking?

Do you have pics of this gun? Is it synthetic and stainless?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bought it at Walmart last year. They replaced it with the sps versions. It is matte blued. I appreciate the looks anyway, I think I got it sold.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bought it at Walmart last year. They replaced it with the sps versions. It is matte blued. I appreciate the looks anyway, I think I got it sold.

Remington, Bushmaster, and Marlin are now owned by the same overseas investment company, just something to think about.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Remington, Bushmaster, and Marlin are now owned by the same overseas investment company, just something to think about.
They are owned by Cerberus. Cerberus is based in New York and has many holdings. They do invest overseas, but it is US based.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts