Extremely excited

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by carbonelement, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Today on my way home from work I stopped at a farm about 6 miles from my house. I seen the owner and his wife out in the front yard for the first time and jumped on my first oppertunity to talk to them. I told them who I was and where I lived and that I would like to perdator hunt on his farm. he said he would absolutely love for me to kill some coyotes and bobcats off his land. He had a lot of questions like how do you do it, and what do you do with them when you kill them, etc..... He had never done it and just wondered. Then he said, "Well can you hunt tomorrow morning? I just put a deer that got hit in the road this morning out there in the corner of my field." I am pumped, and he said he has problems with the killing his animals on his farm. Now to the best part. He is a lamb farmer. Yeap he raises lambs, and yote are everywhere. I see them ALL the time when I drive by there farm in the morning and at night. He then told me that he had a lamb that died about two hours before and he is going to put it out there in the corner of the field tonight before he goes to bed. I am pumped and can not wait. My wife has an appt tomorrow and told me that I could stay home and yote hunt if I wanted to. So I am going to make some stands tomorrow. :woohoo:

2. thelineman

thelineman Well-Known Member

Good luck to you. Kill 'em all!

3. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

4. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Sounds like another honey hole.:up:

5. GotPork

GotPork Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei

Put the thumpin on em CE!!:up:

6. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

You'd better go to that appt or you maybe doing all chasing and no catching!!!

7. I have ask three people if they wanted to go yote huntin tomorrow. One of em was understandable. He had work, the flu, and a sick kid. The other two were just to lazy to get up here in the morning to go. Dang, I wanted a huntin partner for tomorrow. Only once have I had a yote hunting partner.

8. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

Slaughter em man!

9. rosborohunter

rosborohunter Well-Known Member

I have got to move to Yell County!

10. :fit:

11. rosborohunter

I'm having visions of that shaggy sheepdog from Looney Tunes. Dude, you are about to have an amazing morning. This is better than the night before opening day of deer season.

12. rosborohunter

I am starting a new job Monday that will put me in touch with many chicken farmers. I am hoping to gain access to a lot of yote hunting paradise.

13. i hope so. I really do. I just don't know if they will come in on a call if their bellys are full. A deer and a lamb that's a lotta meet.

14. funny you say that. My mom owns some. They are everywhere out here, lol.

15. rosborohunter

I have been blaming the full tummy effect on my lack of success. Lots of deer carcasses for them to feed on. However, with these cold temps, they will be hungry. You r going to slay them. Carrying the Hoyt?

16. Houdini

Houdini Elite Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner<br>

AR
  17. no, not taking the hoyt today. Today is a day for the 270. I have never been there so I don't know where the yote are going to come out at. I would prefer to have someone with me over there. But all the people that say that we to go yote hunting. Well, none of them are available. I bet I have talked to 10-12 people and no one can make it. :banghead:

18. YOu didnt ask me. Ive got my new sks's. Blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam change mags blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam blam Woohoo. Im having fun just thinking about it.

19. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    Dude, I thought for sure you already had some dead yote pics. Get after it man!

20. Are you hunting yet? I want details.