Express duck boat *

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by browntrout, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browntrout

browntrout Well-Known Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg . Evinrude Etec 25, I bought this motor at the end of last duck season. The motor still has over 6 years of transferable warranty remaining. Motor is perfect, it has only been in the water 4 times. It pushes the boat 28 upstream with my son and I in it. I don't know anything about setup, I just eyeballed it and hung it on there. If a man knew more about setup, I'm sure the speed could be increased. Boat is a 2000 model and is in awesome condition. Hydro turf is really nice and is in good shape. I love this rig and I am only selling it because I need the money and my dad gave me his old duck boat. I will throw in the trolling motor for free. Locate in Searcy, call or text 501-207-1559. This is also posted on other sites. 6,500 OBO

2. juleo

juleo Well-Known Member

Conway
    What is the length and width of the boat?

3. browntrout

1546, sorry about that

4. browntrout

2014 duck season 182.jpg 6,400.00 somebody come and take this boat off my hands. I promise that it knows how to haul the ducks out of the woods:)

5. browntrout

6,300 I know it is pretty dry right now, but the water will be here - its just a matter of when:)

6. browntrout

5,900 bump - trolling motor is gone

7. browntrout

I still have this boat, have used it once since the last post. I am trying to get together some money to try to build a house. I will sell it for 5,500. My cell phone is 501-207-1559

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.