Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't for the faint of heart or those who care way to much about the size of a turkey's beard. If it weren't for jakes then I wouldn't have had the chance to double with my father two years ago on our first ever turkey hunt together. It was the best hunt I've been on and I promise neither one of us cared that those darn fans don't look quite right! He even looks a little happy to me in the pic!:wink:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Nothing wrong with those fans or the memories!! :thumb:
Life is all about the memories we make during the journey, looks like you have a pretty fond one there you will take with ya!:thumb: Looks like a couple of trophies to me! I have about 5 deer mounted on my walls the wife and I have harvested over the years- I am sure to some of these "Trophy" whitetail hunters out there they might question a couple of em! Still doesnt take away the enjoyment I get every time I look at em! I bet that goes the same when you view your picture and think about that hunt! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Just like any hunting , a trouphy is determined by the hunter. To me all Deer and Turkey are trouphys .:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts