Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody intrested in hunting exotics in Texas. I have hoked up with an outfitter in Mason Tx. I will be going down there in January hunting several different animals. If anybody is intrested let me know what your looking for and Ill get you the prices.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Y HUNT,
The outfitter sent me an email back. He said the blackbuck was $2000 and the axis was $1500. I would have expected that to be the other way around, but thats what he said.

Bett_LOU,
Ill find out about the fallow deer.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got another email from the outfitter. He has management hunts for fallow deer, axis deer ans blackbuck for $700. Trophy hunts for all three for $1500, and "super trophy" hunts for $2500. He also has all kinda rams and goats, buffalo...... Pretty much what ever you want to hunt. All hunts include lodgeing, guide fees, and walk- in cooler. The only thing it does not include is food.
Looking at the map of Texas, Masoon looks like its about two hours south west of Dallas.
If your intrested, you can look up the ranch at WWW.THEWILDLIFERANCH.COM. I will be going down there in January and thought it would be awesome to get several people together to go. I am hunting Marino rams and catalina goats. If my taxidermy shop does good this year, I will be hunting axis and fallow deer also.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ike,
They charge $300 for the axis does. Im not sure on the hinds but it will be close to that. Look at there web site. WWW.THEWILDLIFERANCH.COM. You will have an awesome time there. I cant wait. Me, my wife,and Bett_lou and her husband are going. Come with us.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I sent the link to my daughter and she is wanting to buy a hunt for her boyfriend so they will probably be joining her. Y'all should have heard her on the phone after she went to the website.

Daughter - MAMA! We can varmit hunt at night! Can you imagine that?

:clap::clap: She was real excited. So now she's hinting that maybe if she buys her boyfriend a hunt I could buy her a hunt. :smack:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.