Ever had one of those days?

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by fisherman, Dec 21, 2012.

1. fisherman

fisherman Grand Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winne

Got a buddy that has got 25 Ac over by the lake I have been trapping for the last 5 years.
    He and my brother do some hog hunting and have a pen there where they keep some hogs they catch and we got a couple of farm raised hogs to smoke for Christmas, about 60 lbs each, put them in the pen last week going to butcher them today and have them ready for Christmas dinner.
    Gong over there every day to feed hogs so I through a few traps out to try and catch some fox he has been seeing.
    We had some weather come through Wed. night and I get there Thursday and a tree has fell across the pen and the hog are out, the dum [email protected]# next door calls my buddy, he has shot the hogs, they were attacking him, there 60 lb hogs. run from me while I am feeding them :mad::censored::mad:
    Shot them a point blank range with a 12 gage 3 times each, all I got left is saguse.
    So I go to check my traps, 2 catch circles, with critters and 5 of my 8 traps gone, some SOB has stole my traps
    So I lost 2 hogs, 2 critters, and 5 fully modified mongerty 1.5 traps that's what I call a [email protected]#%y day. :censored::mad::censored:
    Sorry for the rant, though yall migh know how I feel.

2. thomasw_lrd

thomasw_lrd Well-Known Member

That's a bad day. Hate to hear it, but hey when you're on the bottom the only place to go is up.

3. hortonhunter

hortonhunter Well-Known Member

nea
    That sux fisherman,hope your luck turns around soon and hope you find out who stole your traps and take care of them properly :up:

4. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

5. geslayton

geslayton Well-Known Member

WOW!!! That is pretty much rock bottom I would say!!!

6. SLAYER

SLAYER Well-Known Member

Fisherman the world is at rock bottom you can't put out a camera a stand or anything without worrying about it getting stole. Greed and no values anymore sorry for your lose truly a bad day. I've lost a camera ladder stand all were on private land this year.