Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm late but congrats Mt curr. Dottie's doing really good for just her 2nd season. Lucie was 2 years old when she started treein good. And like you, I hunt mostly by myself. I didn't kill near the sqrs you did tho. But at my age I'm just thankful to be able to get out in the woods with Lucie girl. And way to go Dottie !! (y) (y)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
BTW, do you hunt any in the spring? I just can't make myself get out in the woods this time of year. Lucie trees several from her pen during spring an summer, and I'll shoot a few out to her, but don't want nuttin to do with the snakes, ticks, and chiggers in the woods. I see your near Searcy, I got a 1st cousin in Searcy. You know Rusty Blann? He pastor at First Assembly Of God there. Actually Rusty is my 2nd cousin, his mom is my first cousin.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
BTW, do you hunt any in the spring? I just can't make myself get out in the woods this time of year. Lucie trees several from her pen during spring an summer, and I'll shoot a few out to her, but don't want nuttin to do with the snakes, ticks, and chiggers in the woods. I see your near Searcy, I got a 1st cousin in Searcy. You know Rusty Blann? He pastor at First Assembly Of God there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.