Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
It is on 171(you turn at midway BBQ) go 4 miles it's a brown house on the right there is a small sign and a dirt road to the range
Yep, that's just where I found it. I called (phone number is on their sign), then visited Mr. Hughes today. The range is very basic, a rifle range out to 200 yards (no pits, only berms), and a couple pistol ranges out to about 20 yards. I joined them, but know this range isn't "for everyone". Did I mention that its basic? I plan to build a few target holders myself. They don't actively advertise the range, but prefer folks who are interested to contact them for a visit.

Tommy

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Yes it's open...like the one person said, the facilities are a little older but it's way more convenient than driving out to Brady Mountain rifle range and at $40/year it's a great deal.
I've been out there a few times this year, to pay my dues for the year. Every time I've not been able to find anyone at home, or who would answer my knock at the front door. .... well, except for the dogs. We get along well! :biggrin:

Tommy

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
any recent visits or contact w/ Mr. Hughes or this range????

Has anyone here been to this range in the past few months? I haven't been (spent some massive hours preparing for a prof. exam for 6 months) shooting in some while, and now haven't successfully contacted the owner. If I can't, I'll re-join the MVSA club/range.

Tommy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.