Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few weeks ago about shooting one of these bows!! Well today I shot a 35!! An man I was shocked!!! IT broke over an felt like I could have held it for days!! no shake or twitching in bow hand!! better than my switchback xt!! if they would of had black in a 32 it`d been done deal!! but the question I have!! it`s 900.00 bare bow!! little more than the creed xs!! which I shot also an liked! but something about the elite I liked more!!! anyway is 900.00 about the price on the elite thanks

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
You can probably find one a hair under MSRP. The awesome let-off is one of the best characteristics of a binary cam bow IMO. I would get the Elite. Lifetime transferrable warranty between all owners.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Go look at the used bows on other sites. Can get them for about $700 or less. I picked up an energy 35 still unopened in box for $600 a month ago. It was black and 65lb max. Exactly what i was looking for and $300 cheaper. Plus no sales tax and it has lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I,m gonna go with the 32!!if the 32 is as smooth as the 35 I shot! and im sure it is!! I was just asking the guys about the price!! 900.00 bare bow!! nothing fancy as far as bow looks but I was impressed!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've got em both. Best bows I've shot in awhile. Shotall Mathews for last 16 years or so and switched. Sold a Creed XS and a Chill R to get the Elites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts