Elementary School Shooting in Conn

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by glocker, Dec 14, 2012.

1. glocker

glocker Well-Known Member

2. 44

44 Well-Known Member

It's an absolute disgrace that humans in this world have this type of behavior inside of them. I wish all of the scum would voluntarily committ suicide.

3. glocker

glocker Well-Known Member

latest report says over 12 dead from 2 different gunmen. One gunman is said to be a parent of one of the deceased.

4. CBD

CBD Well-Known Member

Very sad, terrible day. Lord help all involved.

5. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

27 dead including 20 kids. This is the ultimate tragedy.

6. jughead76

jughead76 Well-Known Member

CNN is saying there is one shooter, close to twenty dead at least 10 are children. Also they have recovered two handguns. This is going to be real bad for those against gun control, but i guess that's the American way. You get some crazy guy go on a rampage with a gun so you need to punish everyone.

7. jughead76

All my prayers go out to the victims and their families.

8. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

they were defenseless - schools ban guns, a Constitutional Right .... therefore they assume protection by taking your Right to protect yourself

they should be fined Hundred of millions

do that - over and over .... and maybe eventually they'll start doing something to protect themselves

those gunmen ... they didn't attack a police station, a military post, an armory or a gun range, why? WHY ?

9. They should really make it against the law to murder people..... or to carry a gun into a school.

The decline of a previously great, free society is an ugly thing. People will blame the guns instead of a nation that took bibles out of their schools.

10. Terrym72

Terrym72 Well-Known Member

I just read 27 dead 18 being chilren . One whole kinergarden class is unaccounted for. May GOD be with these parents during this time .

11. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    FOX saying 27 dead including the shooter, 18 kids. They are reporting an entire kindergarten class is unaccounted for.

Reports that the shooter used a SIG and Glock 9mm handguns, ~100 shots fired is the current report.

12. Glocks are universal but the Sig is an experts sidearm. Disturbing.

13. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

:head: didnt realise my mom was an expert.

the is an extremely sad situation.

14. jughead76

They are now saying two shooters, one of whom is 24 years old wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying several handguns. Very sad and tragic situation.

15. Who set her up with the Sig?

We'll find out the background of this monster soon enough...... but to me the Sig means this person probably knew what they were doing. It isn't the choice of a newbie, mall ninja, or delusional individual . Just a random thought about a bad situation anyway.

16. RippinLips

RippinLips Well-Known Member

I'll be dead in the cold ground before anyone takes my firearms.

However, the last thing I care about right now is gun control and what people are saying right now. All I can think about is the mamas and daddies that lost children today. I can't even begin to explain the pain that I feel for them.

17. luckless

luckless Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner

What kind of person could shoot a classroom full of children?

Seriously - think about that for a second and let it sink it.

I have an 8 year old in school this morning. The thought of some whack job busting in her classroom door and just opening up fire is almost too much. Absolutely defenseless.

And I'll say this - she goes to one of Searcy's elementary schools and this could very easily happen there. Their security is the world's worst. Anyone can walk in the front door and access any room in that building at any time and not be stopped or questioned. She transferred there from Beebe and Beebe's security and setup was much better.

18. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Dear God please be with all involved and their families. I can't even begin to wrap my head around this.

19. Im sick. Lets take time to pray for all the people that are affected. Parents, grandparents, other family. This is a huge tragedy. Lets not argue about guns and such right now. This breaks my heart. I know what its like to lose a child. God be with these people.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  20. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

I'm with you, good post Doug.