Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I seen them mentioned in regs book for this year and got the wheel in my head turnin'. I thought it was kinda crazy. Knowin my luck I'd get caught in a rain storm,the thing would short out and become a tasar gun I couldn't let go of!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
problem is forgetting to turn on and off. now if it was off all the time till you pulled the trigger back say 1/3 then it turned on then after the shot it would turn it's self off again that would be real nice . also a LED light that shows it is armed or has juice when the trigger is pulled back that 1/3. or just any pressure on the trigger.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
problem is forgetting to turn on and off. now if it was off all the time till you pulled the trigger back say 1/3 then it turned on then after the shot it would turn it's self off again that would be real nice . also a LED light that shows it is armed or has juice when the trigger is pulled back that 1/3. or just any pressure on the trigger.
I just don't hope you have this problem of forgetting when it comes to the safety on regular firearms.:smack:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
It is not such a new concept. The military has been using this for many years. I used to work on the aircraft guns, which are electrically fired. My problem with a muzzleloader would be re-loading and the posibility of stray voltage when i dropped that charge down the barrel. I saw several different incidents and mishaps with different types of ordnance, particularly this type of ignition system, and 9 times out of 10 the system would be grounded to a certified grount. You don't have that in the woods. No thanks, don't want one and I really see a potential for an incident that will cause great harm to somebody.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.