Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the MFK series fox pro X24

one of my good friends is on the MFK team and he showed me videos of them callin in hogs in the DAYLIGHT

y’all had any luck? Thoughts?

·
Registered
17,231 Posts
Good choice of callers. I've never done it, but it looks like a blast. If we had hogs I would be all over it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I use the Convergent HP bullet. Its like any caller, if they are in ear shot they will typically come to you. If they are a ways off with a 12mph wind then it does not help. I have also had situations where we could see the pigs and fired up the caller just so we could watch their reaction and all of the took off like you shot a gun. I have used it and killed a few pigs with it, so no doubt it works.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the Convergent HP bullet. Its like any caller, if they are in ear shot they will typically come to you. If they are a ways off with a 12mph wind then it does not help. I have also had situations where we could see the pigs and fired up the caller just so we could watch their reaction and all of the took off like you shot a gun. I have used it and killed a few pigs with it, so no doubt it works.
What would you consider to be fair earshot range

1 - 9 of 9 Posts