electronic Caller

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by dash4cash, Dec 14, 2010.

1. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

Today I picked up a Johnny Stewart attractor electronic caller with remote. This handheld caller features 5 pre programmed 16 bit digitally mastered sounds, They say the remote will work out to 50 yards. cottontail, howls, yote pup, fawn, and jackrabbit are the sounds. Anyone else have this or seen it in action, just looking for some reviews.

Carl

2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

I have one too. Im not sure which model I have. They work good and are very light. Good luck.

3. dash4cash

can't wait to get out and give the thing a shot, would be nice just to see one come in. Never shot a yote before, seen plenty on the deer stand. Makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning, more stuff to buy.:biggrin:

Carl

4. btech29

Buy you a Mojo "critter". The best investment a yote killer can make.

5. dash4cash

Is that one of those dead rabbits on a stick that dances for ya?:head:

Carl

6. btech29

Kinda. Go to the predator contest thread. Some of the guys have them in their pictures. Dont mess with anything else. It has to be the "critter".

7. dash4cash

They have a predator contest thread??? Thanks B, now I have more time to spend on here, I may never get to bed.:up:

Carl