Elct predator calls

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by coyot22.250, Jan 7, 2011.

1. coyot22.250

coyot22.250 Well-Known Member

:banghead:which one would yall get foxpro,a phantom,or one of the other 200 ecalls out there.

2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

I did alot of research before I bought mine. I found most people recommended the Fox Pro. I bought one and I agree. Im not saying they are the only one but they are definitely one of the best. The sounds are very good and they have a large library. If I was going to get an other brand it would be the Game Traks.

3. coyot22.250

which one of the foxpros did you get

4. btech29

I bought the Prairie Blaster. It is very good and is loud. The only problem with it is the weight. You dont have to spend that much money. They have several in the 2 to 300 dollar range that would be fine. The fury would have been my second choice. Its a little cheaper but still comes in at around $400.

5. coyot22.250

thanks for the help, i will more then likely get the 2 to 300 dollar one.All i have is a mouth call and im not haveing much luck with it.

6. btech29

7. btech29

I was off a little on the Fury. Wow they are all higher than the last time I looked. :smack:

8. coyot22.250

they are high but i am going to get one

9. I have had several brands of electronic callers,even to include a mp3 player and radio spkr.And I will agree that the Foxpro callers seem to be the best in terms of ease of use,sound quality and customer support.While I have never had to return any of their callers I have hounded them with lots of questions and always have gotten courteous and helpful repsonses.My most recent purchase from the was their scorpion model, it comes with 50 calls with the capacity to load 200 has a remote that works well past 100 yds the volume is a little low so a ext spkr will be a good idea. I already had a ext spkr from 1 of my old Johhny Stewart callers so I just use it.I found mine for $309 shipped.If thats more than u want to spend checkout the "spitfire" $199.00 shipped and it has a remote prob the best bang for the buck out there.Check out the site allpredatorcalls.com they have lots of info and will let u choose the sounds u want and they will preload them.